BIRTHDAY WISH

My heartfelt gratitude to all of you
I understand you're kind of busy flow.
But you wrote sweet poems for me.
You're touching my heart so deeply.

Those who were not able to write to
I fully understand and still love you.
I can feel your heart sings to mine.
With the hymn of your silent lines

Those who are happy for me today
Even you're not able to greet me.
I can still sense your care on the air.
Take my smile so pure and tender.

Those who find time to greet me
On FB, or on your own little way
Thank you for all your kind words
Receive my heartfelt gratitude

To all my friends and all my family
You may be here or not with me.
Words are not enough to express
Having you makes this day a bliss.

Thank you, Lord, for another year
For Your Guidance and Your care
Now, praying for the world's peace
That is one of my birthday wishes

Helen Sarita


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE