PAINS WILL BE BLOWN BY THE WIND

So much in me to utter that I’ve just held in my heart
Better to say nothing than to tell you a kind of harsh
We have a silent, painful fight, too much blaming for each
I shed tears. Sorrows in my heart were deeply felt.

Years and years that passed, why my heart still shout for you?
After unpleasant things happened, why I still feel this for you?
That music you wanted me to listen, broke my spirit through
I was blown by the lyrics. Why I couldn’t quit loving you?

When will be a perfect time, destiny sets for me and you?
We opted not to talk to each, yes we better not to
We better be silent than not. It’s so painful though
We’re sensitive to things that aren't gonna our way through

I did the same way to you, and it separates our ways.
We broke our hearts but still to each we deeply miss
I cried tears thinking of you whilst I was on my lonely bed.
I know you felt the same. Yes, I know you surely did

With our imperfect situation, our souls were both at risk.
And that we believed that was just a usual way to express
I know one day will come, tears will uncontrollably flow.
I will have no words to say whilst standing before you.

Pains will be blown by the wind. I'll just hug you so tight.
I’d have nothing to confront for when the time is right.
I would be speechless, only to have you in my sight.
I would execute nothing but the love within, so bright.

(C) Helen Sarita




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS