MY GRACIOUS PEN


 My gracious pen...


As my pen sways like a whirling dervish

Dances with my heart and spirit that cherish

It gives breath to my candid plume color

Rejuvenates my core in a dainty glamor.


Bestrewing love to my modest thought

Relishing peace and love throughout

My pen is much mightier than a sword.

It chooses words that glitter like gold.


It has a ton of magical and wondrous gleams.

With so much tenderness, it gently glistens.

With the sobriety of my plume, my pen is merry

As it breathes kindness, it's getting lovely


My pen softens the enemy's insensitive heart

It mellows agonies, torments, and wrath

It fills compassion with disdained emotions.

Till it melts from hatred to love sensation


My pen is calm as it recedes selfishness

It can appease tempers and distresses 

The blades of its sword spark and glint

I wish its enduring luster will last till then


When its sharpness would be blunted.

Feebleness comes from its master's head.

But with my passion that is so intense

In peace and love, I become instrument.


With these mighty pens of yours and mine

We compose with devotion and divine

No one of us would be torn asunder.

We can always be united, powerful, and stronger.


©Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)