MY HUSBAND IS A PERFECT DESIGN

I knelt to ask Him for a rest So much pain no words could express Tears were busy, uncontrollably flowed Over my face long time hadn’t glowed Why you were able to hurt me that much Though I had been doing my part Yet there was hope as I look forward. Seeing an explicit scene at the back of a fog God witnessed my willingness to forgive To save the marriage that we both committed. To God who turned and twisted things back to proper I hereby acknowledge of all His wonders.  I thank you for those painful memories. Thru then, I received a lot of praises. I found my faith being strengthened. You are a perfect design for my life, God has given.  Posted by Helen Sarita at 6:51 PM 0 comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?