MOTHER EAGLE


I reminisce about myself as I molded into a self-made one
Rolled over life, trying to get the possibility to reach beyond 
Into the high clouds and look over the wonders of the earth
How I wished to touch the edge of this auspicious universe 

Pains, obstacles, and miseries gave me wings to fly so high. 
Soaring over with the stars, the moon at the brightest sky 
Full of dreams, full of hopes waiting to land and shine 
Fulfillment of this unselfish desire would all be mine.  

At the drop of a hat, breathtaking spots belonged to my patch. 
Driven by my awareness of my shocking excitement as such 
Overwhelmed to dispel those clouds that gave me doubt 
In a thousand of wonderment, I thank my braveness aloud.  

Yet it was not my feet bringing me over to this hopeful land. 
I was put in here to shine over minds dimmed and damn. 
The wisdom so clear is a gift to conquer your wicked thoughts. 
Be broad, and be light; I will carry you to my venture across.  

What a great experience to share with my coming generation 
I wrote every inch of my long journey not to be oblivion. 
A good guardianship I'll leave to you, so always be grateful. 
Mother eagle's resilient wings I'll pass in you; just be trustful



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE