WILL OF HEART

I wonder what keeps me standing firm behind Even the furious storm couldn't kill my smile Being so brave to admit I committed a mistake Make me ever so proud and even so unique I thought all the while that only good deeds inspire. That only my sacrifices could touch your life a while But I realized I should have to face the world. With all my humility, I share my impurities aloud.  Forgive me if I let your heart intensely mourn. I am sorry if my maturity is not fully grown. The apology that I once followed the will of my heart That was so unselfish for years in the name of love.  No matter how much you put me down in shame Just do what you think could ease your pain. I'll just discard every inch of my embarrassment. I'll continue to appreciate life and its wonderment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?