OLD FASHIONED SONG



A beautiful melody smoothly tuned.
The music waving upside down
My body moved.. my heart trembled.
..and my soul was waltzing with yours
Its lovely tune painted my face a joy.
Serenaded my day with its sweet lullaby
Ohh... Great to hear a beautiful music
Though I did not understand its lyrics...

But when you got to explain its meaning...
I was incredibly amazed; it fascinated my feeling.
A new song with old fashioned thoughts
Expresses your wishes and passion both

“If I could just give you my life.
But my life is not my own
It is just borrowed from God,
I want to throw myself.
Under your steps
So wherever you may go.
I can be with you...
My greatest disappointment
If I could not reach the sky
To take the moon and the stars.
And bring those gifts for you.”

….and the lines were just repeating...

Blending with my emotion
Engulfed my spirit in full
My eyes were rounded by joy.
And my heart again trembled.
It is a passion of deep love,
It is a wondrous expression.
It is timeless.. is ageless.
Thanks for that old fashioned song
It would not be faded by time.
It touched and fueled my heart.
Redirecting my sweet soul to love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS