A VOICE


Last night I heard a voice. 
Mesmerizing my poor soul
Engulfed me in surprise
It was indeed powerful.
There was a soul in that voice. 
Connecting my spirit in truth
An intricate puzzle to solve
Inculcated into my thoughts
A voice sweet to hear
I was shedding my tears.
Though distance not near
I feel it's still in my ears.
It was like listening to the radio.
I smile as we're talking through
Each of us has our own flaws.
This voice has its weakness too.
Mold me to wish not just a bit
That voice will awake my senses.
That will again uplift my spirit. 
A voice with such a pure kindness
Yes, it's a voice desiring a light.
And a voice that gives delight.
It will remain in my thoughts. 
And I will treasure it most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE