Tuesday, October 27, 2015

FULL MOON

Your stunning brightness through my simple and plain words can not be expressed
Lovers under your white blush are the spectators in their sweet whispers
As they take pleasure of this rare romantic evening breeze

Still, why? What is the reason for these drops of tears?
Am I holding on to some pain?
I do not understand these racing of my heartbeats
Perhaps, I am scared of the howls of dogs of the cold night
Or I am scared while walking the dark path this late evening
Or I may have disturbed the restive spirits that haunt my mind this Halloween

Why has my faith ceased and desisted?
Why am I carried away by illusions of this life?
Should I forget the One who created this moon, the One who could tread oceans?

What a beautiful message the full moon brings
The sufferings are but a cycle
In humility we learn the value of wisdom that the One formed in us
Just like the moon, from a lowly sliver of light, it grows into the wonderful beauty of a full moon.

No comments: