THANK YOU MY BELOVED CHILDREN

Thank you, my beloved children...

I am so delighted on this Mothers' day.
Your messages of love overwhelmed me.
It’s like a sweet caress carried by a  gleeful breeze.
A  whisper to my ears how much you all care

To my lovely sons and their pretty wives
I dream your love day by day will rise.
Happy to see you all in peace and harmony
Nothing I could ask for more. It’s a glory.

To my beautiful and smart daughter Shek
Thank you for making me proud and great
Do not pressure much of yourself.
God has prepared for you the best.

To my young gentleman, my little King
Thanks for your sweet voice this morning
The fortune of yours is now kindly lingering.
Just continue to be smart and be loving.

To my wonderful and sweet angel in  heaven
Sushmita Rose is your beautiful name.
I don’t know why my tears flow this very moment.
I just miss you. Thank you for greeting me in silence...

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE