WELCOME, 2018

Welcome, 2018!!

Listening to the pulse of my heart as the year near to pass
Letting my thoughts to review what this year spoke to us
Moments always have their own ending. They never will last.
Whether life brought us well and even threw us bad
Life rolls like a wheel. Sometimes we cry, and sometimes we laugh.
As I drove my own life in patience, not all things came my way.
I never thought sickness would even try to visit me.
Yet, I have no way to whine but thank God for His perfect plan.
This year is full. Never I wasted my time as it moved upon
I continue to put life meaning. I took the time to inspire some friends.
I put tears of joy in their eyes. They were glad about my presence.
I shared the stories to delight them even for a short time.
I chatted with friends,  near and far.
I talked to them with substance.
I love to give them a piece of advice behind my difficult times.
I rest when I feel tired and work back again when I feel alright.
This is my life, building a strong foundation with myself and others.
Gliding myself, moving forward, believing this world is full of wonders
Every person I meet is a great opportunity for me.
Every heartfelt word glorifies our Creator's fullness.
The wellspring of life is as powerful and profound as our trust.
That God will never be tired to depict unto us His undying  love
Every good single thought is a reflection of His kindness.
Welcome, another year. It is such a  promising year, full of surprises.
This year's blissfulness depends on how we start it by ourselves right.

Helen Sarita
All rights reserved
(c) 1/1/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE