ARENA OF MY HEART

Rain of June Showers to the Arena of my Heart...

My Ink wished to relish in Savoring its Silence and let my Heart Sings to each own Lovely and Beautiful Tone.

I felt my words flowing to me so less in a day that passed like that of a Summer Drought, but I'll let it be Showered by the Rain of June.

Rain... Rain... Rain of early June
Kindly soothe to the Arena of my Heart to quench its thirst.. let me be in abundance of thoughts to share

Oh Yes!  Please let me..Soothe to the Core of my being and let me start to write the haphazard Thoughts of my Ink. Please help me Think about how to Begin.

I will try to be in Symphony to touch many Souls this cold evening. I couldn't sleep. My Spirit was yelling Allow me to get in and ask my Friends these kinds of things...

Are you now Happy and Fine?
Are things Kind with you or aren't going your Way? Don't be Dismayed as Life has to be that way...

You are only being molded by Life and Buffed like Gold to produce your own Shine. You are living life according to its Purpose and Meaning, be Merry...

I am only just grateful though my mind was always busy in finding means for a living I made my Life heading to its Best

In my own Humble understanding, Struggle, Hard work, Prayers, are keys to Success to make life being lived to the fullest.

Don't be discouraged by the Turbulence of life... Smile even your Heart is Aching, and Be Kind to those who caused You shedding your Tears... Go and Grow...

The most vital part of Life is to undergo Pains and Sadness, Failures and Sacrifices, Sufferings and  Miseries..these are the Necessitate Ingredients to Create a Better You.

Be gratified what Life has brought to You. Smile even your Day has Obstacles to Encounter, Cross to Carry, Go on until You found Yourself bringing your knees down.

Life is a matter of holding on. Know to Kiss and Embrace your Pains and Play with your Sadness, let the Sunlight shines in a Dawn and never ever Mourn...

Trust as you continue your Journey, Things will come to you Rightly. You will never be Failed whatever you Plead. God has its own Time to Grant.

Be humble as it acquires Wisdom...
Love without condition, be Selfless but also be Happy... Any good deeds that come from the Heart make your Day so Pleasant...

In my way of making my own Life, I Dance with the colorful Butterflies after heavy Storms I've been through, yet I am Still,  Standing firm, Proud and Smiling, Glorified and Moving...

I could now strew to the ground to display like an inspiring book full of delightful episodes, stories of the past Tragedies that turned to Happiness, Mistakes that served a great Lessons, and the grace of Wisdom from my worldly Sighs and Why's...

I embellished myself to be Attractive to many Hearts as I imparted my Weaknesses and Strength to those in Hunger to learn how to battle the Quest of Life.

In every single step, I am about to take, it is sure, that it is smooth and calm,  with Love that sufficed to the Arena of my Heart, I am always mindful to Care...Just like every single stroke of my Pen, that is still worth sharing.

Helen Sarita
(c) 6/3/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?