SILVER WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Maybe you have forgotten. How long this journey was taken Maybe you are not aware. How many years we've been together I could not even believe myself. We could reach as far as this. Commitment is strengthened as time passes by Trials seem nothing as years go by I was waiting for your greetings. I was waiting for the phone to ring. Maybe you just forgot in the morning. Or you would just do it by surprise.  At the end of the beautiful day I went home and never dismay. How could you be able to greet me first? You even sometimes forgot what my name is I thank you, Lord, for this wondrous strength. I learned from my husband within 25 years. I thank him for all the countless things to remember. Now exquisitely spark in me like silver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?