Sunday, October 11, 2009

AS I TALK TO HIM




You just don't know that...

I smile as if my heart does not cries so much in pain
I stand firmed as if I'm not almost breaking into pieces
I stay cool as if my life is smooth and no worries at all
I laugh out loud as if not shouldering heaviness of my world

You might think...

I look so strong yet I am fragile and vulnerable
I look brave but the truth I am also so much scared
I am full of strength yet I want to surrender life
I have a deep faith but I'm afraid i couldn't survive

Yet as I talk to Him...

Courage flickered across my shaken faith and strength
To continue my long journey though storm teased my way
I have to walk on my cloudy path and keep myself moving on
Till the heaven allows me to touch the smoke of the horizon

3 comments:

Robert Davies said...

Tear's behind the smiles. Hurt behind the love.

Helen Sarita said...

So much😊

Helen Sarita said...

So much😊