STARRY NIGHT

Driving my way on the valley of ascending zigzag road Brighten by the glittering stars above the white-gray clouds I was tempted by the overlooking gleam of assorted city lights I dropped by, wanting to savor the cold breeze of that night I listened to my speaking heart if she has something to say She was just observing, silent, smiling yet empty. But I didn't understand why she was feeling so blue. Seems there was a lacking in her in which I just didn't know I looked up the sky wanted to share my sighs in heaven. I was waiting for the answer as to why my tears were falling. I was reminded there is one star you called after my name. I asked myself, is that the most amorous to be comforting? I wish I could really be the star you named Helen. Even though it sometimes appears and it sometimes doesn't Yet it gives you a spark never ends even of its absence. It couldn't be erased by time, like stars never stop their existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

SCRATCH