Saturday, October 17, 2009

STARRY NIGHT


Driving my way on the valley of ascending zigzag road
Brighten by the glittering stars above the white gray clouds
I was tempted by the overlooking gleam of assorted city lights
I dropped by, wanting to savor the cold breeze of that night

I listened my speaking heart if she has something to say
She was just observing, silent, smiling yet empty
But I didn't understand why she was feeling so blue
Seems there was lacking in her in which I just didn't know

I looked up the sky wanted to share my sighs in heaven
I was waiting for the answer why my tears were falling
I was reminded there is one star you called after my name
I asked myself is that the most amorous to me comforting?

I wish I could really be the star you named Helen
Even though it sometimes appears and it sometimes doesn't
Yet it gives you a spark never ends even of its absence
Couldn't be erased by time like stars never stop its existence

No comments: