CAN WE BE FRIENDS?

I wonder where this joyfulness came at all I shiver with the passion of my soul I meditate.. simply bow and worship, so glad. I savor the richness and bounty of Your love.  Tears stream like the radiance of waterfalls so clear God, why You're so good to me and so dear Do I deserve it? It is relatively more than a success.  It couldn't be bought by the wealthy... I am so much pleased.  I hope it will be experienced and felt by anyone too. Could they be able to tackle what I've gone through? Would they trust not by themselves but only You? We are all gifted but would it lead our spirit to grow? I acknowledge my gifts were all fantastic. That includes the tears that cleanse so great.  Let's be grateful with tears to be with our journey. Since when we cry today, tomorrow will be a joyful day And now let me whisper into your ears.  Joy is waiting behind your painful tears.  Can you open your arms and let my spirit in? Will you welcome my soul? Can we be friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE