FLOWS LIKE A RAINDROP


My spirit wanders at times when I'm alone
I want to tune in into my quiet throne
My thoughts start surfing the subject
Yet my mind would like to contradict

I wish to talk and touch about light.
That flashes the dark to bright.
Or talk about sacrifices and downfalls.
Where my tears stream like a clear falls

I love to talk about an immortal paradise.
Where no more worries and obstacles arise
Just to listen to the laughter of the angels.
And dance with the sound of heavenly bells.

I dream of talking about the mist of the ocean.
The breezes that ceased and rushing beyond
The sound of a blaring wind that drifts my skin
And the whisper and smile of my heart that reign.

I wish to talk about stars and the twilight.
That blend my dreams to soar in a high flight.
Joining with the birds singing on the top of the tree
Dancing with bliss that flows like a raindrop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?