Sunday, September 11, 2011

FLOWER SWING


My treasure with the gift of life engrosses
Humbly riding its flow raises the brightness
I can vividly see ample candid hearts in the air
I can feel the care and their tap on my shoulder

Thankful with the magically in awe atmosphere
That surrounds my being with a silent care
I embrace the universe I dwell, in a vast
Grateful even my existence doesn’t last

A warmth share with you the joy that I feel
In my every second, I fathom and thrill
I thank the breeze keeps me on moving
Pushing back and fort like this flower swing

2 comments:

Oldorchard01 said...

Your poems are just beautiful.........and the photos are breath taking............I love them.

Oldorchard01 said...

Your poems are just breath taking......and beautiful. I love all the photos.....very peaceful to look at. You are certainly a lucky woman to be so happy with your outlook......we should all be as lucky.