I NEED TO THANK YOU

Do I need to thank you? For sinking me into the deep ocean? For drowning me so harshly beyond Yet things made me still smile genuinely. It never gave a tilt of my being me.  That I able to measure my friend's sincerity I can feel their passionate and tight hugs on me. More than they ever had..I can feel their so much love. They kissed me..they gazed at my eyes, listened to my heart.  They congratulate my being..in my unique way, I shined As they see clearly my soul..they saved and saluted me. Sharing me beautiful thoughts..they love my humanity. They love my braveness to face the world..so my humility.  I thank the foundation built through pains and trust. The furious wind wishing to damage it.. won't last. I see the colors everywhere I bring my sight. I will make my coming days always better and right.  I am not an enemy but a lovely soul speaking yours. Listen to my soft whisper, and so listen to your soul. I wish you all the best. I'll go on mine with a smile. I wish time will heal your pain that I caused for a while I am sorry.. but I need to dearly thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE