YOU NEVER BREAK MY HEART

Never dismay that you’ve offended me.
Don’t be sad as it has to be that way.
I swear, you never break my heart.
Promise, never I will step backward.
You mourn more than me. Please don’t be
Smile as you will never lose me
Don’t frown as our hearts still beat lovely.
I am still the moon and its reflection.
That you watched with the evening stars
I am still the princess you treated so well.
And the sweet voice you love to hear.
In your heart, you want to lock me.
And throw the key into the deep sea.
Now even that you wish to unlock me.
Inside, I would prefer to stay.
Watch me smiling, feel my touch.
It passes through your veins.
Go straight to your heart.
You have mistaken, but those words of yours.
Were so different from the language of your soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?