Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEVER SURRENDER LOVE

I will never surrender love
Because it fascinates my feelings
It always paints my face a smile
Giving spark to my eyes and glitter



I will never surrender love
Because it rejuvenates my being
Its vivid hue sparkle my expressive eyes
Seeing colors wherever I bring my sight

I will never surrender love
Because it allows my heart to speak
It makes my every moment perfect
Teaching my soul to dance in grace





I will not surrender love
Because it gives warmth to my heart
It manifests life to my humble shadow
Turning my dawn to shine from midnight blue

I will never surrender love
If it is being nurtured and cared
If it is promising, healthy and moving
Though even at times it hurts my feelings

Yes, I will never surrender love
Until it will be gradually withered
Until love itself loses its own breath
And naturally dies because of too much pain

2 comments:

Robert Davies said...

Love these words Helen. Never surrender.

Helen Sarita said...

Thank you Robert Davies.. That is me, I will never surrender love as long it is still alive in my heart.