Thursday, April 28, 2016

TILL IT MELTS FROM HATRED TO LOVE


As my pen sways like a whirling dervishes
Dances with the beat of my heart and its  lyrics
It gives breath to my ink candid colors
Rejuvenates my heart in a dainty glamour
Giving life to my modest thoughts
Relishing peace and love throughout

My pen is  much mightier than a sword
It chooses words which are kind and good
It has a lot of magical and wondrous gleams
With so much tenderness, it gently glistens
With the sincerity  of my ink, my pen is truly glad
As it breaths the air of sweetness and love
My pen softens enemies' heart
It mellows agonies and wrath..
It sprinkles emotions which are hard
Till it melts from hatred to love

My pen is cool, it diminishes selfishness
It can calm down temper and anguish
Though the blades of a sword sparks and glints
Yet it isn't forever, eventually it turns into deem
Its sharpness would then be blunted
Futile moves comes from its master's  head

Whilst with our passion..with our pens
In peace and love, we are instruments
These mighty pen of yours and mine
When we write with devotion and divine
No one of us would torn asunder
We can always be united, powerful and mightier..


No comments: