LITTLE GIRL TEARS

For our coming book together with Deborah Brooks Langford!

Little Girl Tears
Staring down the senselessness
feeling her childish ways
She was a little girl in a big imperfect world distant toll nagging in these roller coaster years~
Sanguine breezes
winding hearts
roads that are binding
follow the yellow line~
water pours from crying eyes
closing her eyes and dreams
holding to her brother
waiting for the war to end~
one hot summers day
the river got a little bit bigger
with tears of one little girl
hoping things will change ~
Crying many tears
from so many years
as she grew older through scars
of old~
Years passed oh so fast
the little girl remembers the tears
as she finds love on the hope
of an angel wing ~
Little girl dance through life
following her heart to find love
little girl and her tears
grow old~
Don't waste a single day.
a lonely night
little girl
don't waste your life
just have faith and allow a little tear~
Debbie Brooks@

Those innocent years rippling onto my thoughts...
The longing for love has wrapped my sentiments.
Where were those cares that made me feel so secure?
It was gone away cast with the traveling winds of destiny.
That only the ample cobwebs of memories were left.
These tears coming from the window of my eyes..streaming down.
Dreaming if I could  just bring back those days when I was a little child
I would love to experience how it would feel to have no one who cares...
And in my naiveness, I would shed Little tears and sweat of sacrifice.
To be able to find all the resources to be alive...
Better that prayers have saved me, and life has taught me..pains gave me strength...
Now.. is it not yet too late to share the lessons of life?
It would be right at times to throw our young ones into a deep ocean to teach them how to survive...

Helen Sarita@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?