SUSAN JOYNER STUMPH

Susan Joyner-Stumpf...

If only a blank paper will show my most accurate feelings within... I know it expresses more than ink splattered on a blank sheet of paper...
You can still read my heart as you were born quiet and pretty smart that without words you can feel me and even you close your eyes you can see me.

Susan... I am unfortunate...  Yes...I am
As you're not so very well nowadays... I know you see my tears though we are separated by the vast lands and seas...

That even without saying a single word,  you can read me.. as it is not about my ink but my strongest desire wishing the happiness and wellness of your being.  No matter how I fill this blank paper, I know it wouldn't still be enough to express to you my sincerest and truthful heart wrapped with gratitude. You molded me to become who I am today.  You gave me the title " Mistress of Words" I feel more than I deserved in this world...

Susan, your words are like the magic of a silver spring cascading like nature's flow... I earnestly dreamt of being in your level of intelligence...  But you are the only unique star I was always gazing through .. Priceless is your time for your friends...I wish I can be as selfless as you. I tried to write the way you do, but my pen isn't as witty and as bright as yours... 

Susan... I wish that the spaces between my lines speak more than words can do... I dream of painting a beautiful You with hues of a rainbow... I desire to reach the skies and pick some tiny silvery stars to adorn you to have your face a glow as your birthday is approaching.. please be reminded that I am here, always loving you.

But Susan, my prayers have power, so yours and our friends' prayers too.  Our almighty God has its best for you...We are aware of...  We all know...

Cheers Susan! Let's celebrate the gift of life... Let's party!
Deborah Brooks Langford and the rest of our friends are here to give you such a delightful birthday!

Happiest birthday to you!!

Helen Sarita

Comments

Unknown said…
My heart is humbled, for it is I enamored with YOU talented poetess; Mistress of Words. Yes, I look up to you. Much love, and hugz

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE