PURPLE PASTEL GOLD

We let the music of our hearts cascades softly with its beautiful tune.🏵🌻🌹🌸

Pastel purple clouds.

You are a flower
A flower that makes me happy
A newly born artist
That can fly
That echoes pastel purple flowers.
Painted in the clouds
Small sprinkling raindrops
Pattering lightly
Your branches cover
Your closest friend.

A light is sparked In your beautiful eyes.
A dream  that will always remain
Burning brightly for all to see...

Dear Helen Sarita
You are that someone who looks up at pastel purple clouds painted your color.
Debbie Brooks (c)

I am a flower with red petals smiling upon my bloom.
Whist waltzing with the soft breeze, I listened to your song.
Rejoicing with an angel, so lovely, enchanting, and sweet
Your kind compliments, to my ears, were like music.
You're in that pastel purple clouds to where I brought my sight.
As the magical grace you possessed is timeless and bright.
You are a sweetheart. You are loved beyond words.
You're a lady molding me to become a star sparkling like gold.

(c) Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?