WITH THE SHADOWS OF OUR SOULS

Poem from Deborah

Don't you see the sparkle?
Don't you see the love?
Look at those beautiful eyes.
All the dreams that are seeped in
Those dark dreams that always make
A play....a presence with lessons
That she lives....and one day
Always write down...

Her eyes listen to every heartbeat.
She is an angel that never lies down.
Always in control through every inch
Of life...

She is a timeless voice for us women.
Her journey takes her to a place.
Where wildflowers are deep in love
Where her children play
While myriad birds sing her praise...

Do you know this woman of grace?
She takes me from the edge of sorrow.
For she is kind and benevolent
She is our wishing tree.
Her beautiful name is  Helen Sarita.
All the way from the Philippines
She may be...

Debbie Brooks Langford (c) July 31st, 2018

Poem for Deborah.

With the shadows of our own.

Your words were such lovely. 
A pleasant melody to my soul, 
they gently moved me into 
the shore of my imagination
I gasped the scent of an ancient and 
conservative breeze, 
soothed deeply to my emotion
On that modern pedestal of a present time 
you were gently putting me on.
I was humbled and honored that behind
knowing my flaws, you found me still that good.

Was it the honesty of my imperfect soul that had touched you?
Was it my braveness of life that had spoken to you?
Was it my silent tears of pain that had kissed your soul?
Or was it by simply being me making myself as a whole?
That has made you love me more?

On that summit of my many adventures, 
you've made me realized I am living life 
with balance and charm
I strive day by day with patience and humility,
 I'm mindful of the words I'm going to say, 
these kept me always warm.

I love living my life for so many simple reasons.
I thank the heaven above I have you by my side in all seasons.
Reminding me that I was adorned by the glitters of stars upon the skies
Telling me I was sparkling in the dark like a graceful moonlight.
Whispering me, I was exquisitely sparkling with the rays of sunshine.
With the fullness of my gentle and heartfelt smile.

And every single beat of my heart is smooth to its tune.
Sparing our time to the calling of our most sufficient passion
I can say I am simply your beautiful reflection.
Let's journey together with the shadows of our own

Helen Sarita
(C) 8/2/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?