LOVE THAT HAD GONE WRONG

Daniel Franklin and I have completed poem # 20. Our Book goal is 30 poems. We are almost there😊.
He challenged me to write a sad poem of love..and I told him. Let's rain tears on this poem. I realized it is so good for the broken-hearted ones. We were using simple words, yet the emotion we poured on here was deep. This is a sorrowful poem of love.🔰

Love Gone Wrong

I loved you with all my heart.
And my soul
You were so special to me.
I would move mountains for you.
And our pure love
Because you were the only woman for me
My True Love
My Soulmate
The only woman I ever loved
But, all of a sudden, it went wrong.
So cold
Distant
No more...
Where did we go wrong?
Why did we not stick together like glue to fix this?
The sun of love turned to bitter dark clouds.
We were not the same.
The love went so wrong.
How could you be like this to me?
Not trust me or give me a chance.
I walk now with pain.
Significant pain in my heart
Great emptiness in my soul
I will never be the same.
How could you cast this burden of hurt on me?
Why did you give up the years?
I will never know
Or understand
I miss your smile
Your eyes
your hair
Your sweet laugh
And surely your. "I love you."
I walk away now in great pain.
A soul so empty and cold within...
Wondering daily why Love Went Wrong

Daniel Franklin - August 2018

You're asking me now why our love had gone wrong?
Have you ever realized I was trying my best to be strong?
Did you ever think I'd surrender our love just that easy?
Did you ever feel I was cold while waiting for you to be with me?
I've tried to keep you in my life even tears were entwined in my way.
You caused me pains, but why you put your blames on me?



Now you wished to claim I was the only one in your life.
But why you're allowing doubts to play in my mind?
I rained tears of pain. My heart was aching so deeply.
I sobbed when those pains were felt so intensely.
When I feel I have no one to go to, I wanted you badly by my side.
I needed your shoulder to cry on, dreaming of being with you at any moment in time.
Many wish to break us apart. Many were jealous of our love.
But you allow them to laugh upon seeing me with a broken heart.
Where were you in the time that I wanted you to protect me, in time that I needed you most?
You were taking me for granted. You just didn't know the pain that you have caused.
I was weak, yes I was, but I gathered strength from my broken pieces.
I need to wake up from this game of love in a way I could express
You realized you love me that much when I was no longer around.
I embrace those pains. I have to make my way to make my life go round.
We need to accept we can't force ourselves to make the destiny of our own
Our love left us sad and sweet memory, it was perfect but sigh.. it had gone wrong...

(c)Helen Sarita August, 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?