WOULD WE STILL BE WRONG THIS WAY AGAIN?

Poem # 23

Would we still be wrong this way again?

You tried to push me out of your life.
As I had hurt your feelings so right.
Would you give us up that easy?
You have so many doubts about me.
I cried tears and was deeply in pain.
Sometimes I told myself you're vain.
You've told me you'll never be mad.
Even at times, I made you feel sad.
But here I am. Still, I never surrender.
As you still dwell in my heart forever
In every moment, I felt so much missing you.
I asked silently if you missed the way I do?
I've no reasons, but still, I go for you.
That was what my heart told me so
Allow me to love you profound and deep.
Wanna take care of your soul this lovely.
I want to be your soul's best friend.
I am taking this as a significant challenge.
I asked why I am still here for you.
Maybe because I truly love you so
Thanks for opening your heart for this hearty game
Though we promised not to see each other again
We can take our steps in our dreams as we still love.
Now tell me, would we still be considered wrong again?

(c) Helen Sarita
3/24/19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE