AS WE GO TO AND FRO

This is another successful collaboration with Deborah.

I GO, TO AND FRO
Dedicated to Helen Sarita

It's all the same, everywhere I go.
I already know, joys of intoxication
Desire for laughter
Routine for highs
Lack of lows
Yet nobody knows
Yet I see beauty wherever I go~

I see your laughter
As we live for each other
I see beauty through people I know.
I believe in humanity.
But Lord Jesus first.
I believe in love
As I go to and fro~

A single rose represents you.
represents love
smelling the rose makes me smile
I prick my hand
with the beauty
but it's the same, where ever I go~

I walk my steps with love and friendships.
we sit for a cup of tea
unique friendship, like a diamond shining so bright
there is no beauty in this life without you
there is no life if I am all alone
no joy or smiles
without our satisfied sighs
it's alright, it's all the same
as I go to and fro.~

Debbie Brooks (c)

Dedicated to Helen Sarita

Helen Sarita, please add to my poem...

Deborah Brooks Langford, here is my answer to this poem.

As I go, to and fro
I can see beauties wherever
I bring my sight to
I can see only a blur and vague unpleasant things to me and you.

Though things were not getting to where we wished to..but I believe.
it's a silent answer to my prayers though
My faith strengthens me.
My trust calms me
in all the storms
crossing my way
I became fearless
As I go, to and fro

You have discovered
those pains in me
My ink depicts all of
what I've been through
Those tears put a glaze on my ink to express myself.
as I go, to and fro

And you came to read my heart in your simplest way.
You kissed those tears of mine and encouraged me.
And you believe in me. You added me to the stars in the skies to shine 
as we go, to and fro

You call me a sister, you call me an angel, you look at me like a precious gem.
I intensely thank God for a wonderful gift I've received from Him.
That is to have you as I go, to and fro.

Helen Sarita
9th(c) 2/2/2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE