ANOTHER DAYBREAK

 Another daybreak. 


You embellish my

heart with your

endearing bloom

You're varicolored

hues caress my

contemplating soul

Waiting for the

lazy time to slowly

and selfly bloom

When the turmoil

of the past becomes

the hope of the future

And this very moment is

shaped with wonders,

magic and more. 

You reflect the

calmness of me

behind the chaos

of this confused world

As I trust the waves

of life, I am still,

positive and strong. 

Those narrow pavements

I've been passing through

were like a difficult stairway

to paradise dark and blue

Yet, I stay calm behind

the fear and worries

of this universe

And I thank the silent

dawn as I gazed up the sky

to savor the test of

another daybreak~


©HelenSarita

8/25/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE