ONLY THE BEST MEMORY OF ME WILL ONLY BE LEFT

 Only the best memory of me will all then be left.


The turmoil within that had been a long time covered by my smiles.
The tears of my lonely heart that only my dark shadow knows the reasons why
My confused soul cries as I took my steps through the pavement of great sorrow.
Yet, I will never show you my bitter tears but only the smiles to pretend that I was not in blue.
I wished to dance lovely in this mundane world.
But you got to watch me with so much grace to hold
The lyrics of my heart defines my spirit as a mystic.
Dreaming of savoring the feeling with its wondrous magic
Yet, I am.. just like a passing wave ebbing to the shore.
My silent tears would stop to shed, and my heart would speak nothing more.
I will be then lost completely by all your sights.
And only the best memory of me will all be left.
... and be reminisced right.

©Helen Sarita
10-19-2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE