AN ODE TO POETRY

 Poetry is a lyric

of a cascading

emotion flowing

like expressive
soul's music.
It is an artistic
creation within
that touches,
inspires, and
uplifts
the spirit of both
the writers and
the readers.
Good poetry
is not measured
by how deep
every word
being put together
but by how strong
the emotion one's
heart speaks
into writing.
It could be a
way to depict
my oozing
emotions, to let
me burst of all
my feelings untold
to splendidly touch
some souls
considering my
humble being
has gotten the
wisdom brought
by humility and
life experiences.
People who love
to read and write
poetry is
passionate creations
in the name
of love and art.
It is wonderful to
share with this kind
of individual.
I consider this art
as one of the
marvelous ancient
treasures that need
to be preserved
in this modern world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE