UNSTOPPABLE

 


Unstoppable…

I am bursting the merit of my heart's rustle
sprung with a passion with such laudable
whirls with my soul's profound fascination
teemed by a love of several expression
I pause, I think, my pulses shiver and roll
a passion that welled the tears of my soul
I began to shout my heart, feel my whole
my ink long reticence is now unstoppable
These may be just words I scribble to express
to a blank paper hunger of my heart's lyrics
the intenseness of its gravity gives ablaze
ornamenting my heart's obscurest craze
My pen now waltzing like twirling dervishes
relishing the freedom of heart that speaks
embrace me so tight, greet my splashing ink
into your pleasant being, welcome its magic
The depth of my Passion can be so powerful.
I moan the mystical desire from its very core
Its tunes brought me to places I never thought
The fire within melts my heart and yours both
©Helen Sarita
3-19-21


OMG such flowing brilliance. 
Helen Sarita
 , this has to be my favorite of yours thus far (there are so many) but this resonated with me on such deep levels.
You definitely pour the ink of your heart and soul into EVERYTHING you compose. And this is no exception. In fact, it meets more and beyond expectations that any follower/fan/friends could ever hunger for in such desire for poetic perfection at its pinnacle.
You've reached heights that some of the greats from the past took a lifetime to accomplish, you can do it in a few strokes of inspirational magic.
Phenomenal lines. You had me captured in the 1st line and I fell into your spell the rest of the way.
May be a black-and-white image of Hamdia Fouad



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE