Sunday, March 28, 2010

FAITH


Faith can move mountain
It can even turn gray to pink
So if you are asking for a rain
Prepare an umbrella as it will happen

Don’t ever doubt and keep your trust
Make yourself deserving on His love
He will meet you according to your faith
He will never fail to grant your request

Sometimes He tests our sincerity to Him
By giving trials depending on our strength
When He finds we are strong enough
He gives us obstacles that are tough

Yet never give up never surrender
He is just watching us up there
Continue to fight and win the battle
He is just molding us to be so strong

In my life His love has been proven
In my every fall He raises me up often
I never doubted that He would never answer
It is His perfect time that He rested me over

All the obstacles that I have been through
Made me a lot grateful as to where I grew
I value all those tenses and pressures
It’s a gift of love that I have to treasure

No comments: