FAITH

Faith can move a mountain. It can even turn gray to pink. So if you are asking for rain. Prepare an umbrella as it will happen.  Don’t ever doubt and keep your trust. Make yourself deserving of His love. He will meet you according to your faith. He will never fail to grant your request.  Sometimes He tests our sincerity to Him. By giving trials depending on our strength When He finds we are strong enough He gives us.  tough obstacles, never give up, never surrender He is just watching us up there. Continue to fight and win the battle. He is just molding us to be so strong.  In my life, His love has been proven. In my every fall, He raises me up often. I never doubted that He would never answer. It is His perfect time that He rested me over.  All the obstacles that I have been through Made me a lot grateful as to where I grew I value all those tenses and pressures. It’s a gift of love that I have to treasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE