BE A LIGHT















When strength became weaken
Time made me frailty and futile.
My days were seemingly dusky.
Yet, I know it is just temporary.
Sometimes I was indeed in a flutter.
In going, I do not know to where
My heart derailed me in my journey.
Towards my dreams, I became clumsy.
I couldn't conceal hide this sorrow.
A journey entwined with gloomy hue
I couldn't beguile you with my smiles.
Glimpse my heart. You'll see it cries.
I embrace this amazing love of art.
A wondrous masterpiece of heart
All are we, you and me, her and him.
Are battling in the realm of its name
In the name of the human heart's desire
In a celestial love, it should be aligned.
It's balancing the other side of my coin.
This pain allows my heart to strengthen.
This pain gives me light to start again.
This pain has its mystic power within
This pain draws me into a splendid calling.
To be a light astoundingly transcending.
Helen ~~~~((*_*))~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE