YEAR 2015

Let me encircle you with
The vibration of my soul
Great things to happen
To you..to me.. ..and all.


I can now see the angels.
Rejoicing me in graceful
They're dancing ... singing.
They're happy, I'm grateful.

Befriend with the universe.
As it is blending within us
We are created by its raw
Be positive as it attracts us.

Let's welcome another year.
I can see more faces in glee.
It's more fantastic, I swear.
Prosperous venture I foresee

 Light the glint within our core
Mold the passion of heart within
Sparkle like stars unreachable
Never tilt in a battle we'll win.

Try to love life and believe.
Life indeed loves us in return.
Let's smile and simply ignore
Those who want to put us down

Life is good..life is much even food.
Meal of our soul, a passion thread in
A challenging journey we've to take
The year 2015 an awesome year to begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE