WHY I LOVE YOU SO?

Fathomed of asking myself why
Flickered unto me and rippling by
Yes, why is my sweet question ever
Why forgetting you? I could never.
Now I started to smile and chill.
My thoughts are with you, I swear.
Touch your face smell your scent
A lovely dream I cutely imagined.
But why amid my lush thought
I wanna cry as we suffer both.
Trying to hide this gnarled pain.
Pretends we're alright yet vain
In the unwanted situation, we're victims.
Hearts bleed both loves in sublime.
Now my tears welled in my eyes.
My yearning heart silently cries.
Our love runs like a ceasing river.
Couldn't stop how much we smother
Why we have to feel this intensely.
It tears both our hearts immensely.
Another day passes by just blow.
Another full moon to gaze through.
Another waiting of a year to flow
Still asking myself why I love you so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

IN LOVE WITH MY CREATIONS