PREFACE TO INTIMACY


The music of our soul's blend
with the breeze of romance
The magic of its aroma brought
our hearts to become one
Your stare beckons me and
from my rest, I get up to rise
In your whisper, I can feel.
the amber flame of desire
Your words uplifted me like
I soar upon that beautiful sky.
I dream of quenching your thirst.
giving you no chance to sigh
With me, you wish to dance.
slowly you take my hand
As I gracefully waltzing with you
I gently move with your command.
This time you captured my heart
as I am captivating your soul
And our souls never ever tired.
Loving each other, our spirits entangle.
And we never mind who we are
in our very existence in this land
In thoughts of nothing and no one
but our desires in ebb never gone
I never know even your name and
even never know where you came
All we know we are inside each other.
whispering our unknown names
Mind not if you found you're in nowhere.
I will pave your way through my shine.
The essence we feel for this moment.
is even unknown and hard to define
How and why you made me feel so
why in your absence I want you
In this dream how I intensely wish
I will give in, and I will never say no.
I wish to forget our unknown spirits.
And writhe to the fury of our desire.
Now I am taking you..am breathing you.
In this play, never give up, never tire.
Your flaming touch on my soft skin
is an answer to this unbridled passion
To you, I'll lend my all and all I want
To give you the climax of satisfaction.
Now I am grasping my breath that.
You have gradually taken...
In exchange for this ecstasy
In my heart, I newly discovered.
Can you promise we will do it again?
And again before it ends?
The end of our sweetest sweats
Chasing down right at this moment...
Please, forever be mine be unknown.
be still, I want you forever
And what to do when you let me float.
By our blaze...I am like a fool as ever.
This flame we couldn't contain
drenched us, heating us both
The broken sounds of total surrender
uncontrollably blazing till we got lost
Helen~~~~((*_*))~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE