THEN

Give me the air to breathe for others' lives.
Lend me the sight for them to see through my eyes
Let me see clearly what's behind that blue mountain.
The exciting rolling wheel of life hopefully could be foreseen.


Whisper me the meaning of that summer crying clouds
Why those cute hummingbirds are singing aloud?
Tell me why the waves ebbing sadly on a silent shore.
Answer me why the breeze smiles as it maneuvers in its direction
Then. ..
You whisper me the sign how to mend their grievances.
You ask me to show them how beautiful the world is
By teaching them to embrace the pain of their wounded spirits
That through loving and forgiving, we're living a life full of grace.e
Helen~~~~((*_*))~~~~

Samal Island, Davao City

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?