FUNNY POEM FOR CRIS ANDAM PALIR

Funny poem for Cris Andam Palir

Try to look at our smiles. Can you say they are not authentic?
It stimulates our glee hearts to breathe with magic.
We are happy to tease each other, not just a bit.
We eat everywhere in the city without limit.
When we're full, you sing a love song, which is my favorite.
And when I am bored to listen to your voice, you don't mind if I sleep.
You just wake me up and tell me, "hey, I am finished!"
You cover your ears when I say I am so beautiful indeed.
But how can I lie if the mirror tells me that sweet
You're my favorite as of now. In my words, I am honest.
But tomorrow for sure, you're still the one as you're great.
Maybe this is the first poem of mine you're going to read.
As you're the star in here, for sure, you'll not miss it.
We fantasize we can go to so many beautiful places on this planet.
To Asia,  Europe, Middle East, and the United States
It's full of fun to be with you, my perfect friend, as you're the best.
I am full of your criticism, but I know you still love me behind it.

Author Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

WHEN THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE?