STARLIT LOVE

Helen Author Helen Sarita and Daniel Franklin completed Poem 8...... 22 poems away from our book......

Star Lit Love

It was a warm balmy night.
We stood face to face in an isolated field.
A field of wildflowers and tall grass
As we looked high into the dark air
We saw many stars
And shooting stars across the dark sky.
We held hands tight
Loving each other
Minds filled with lust and passion
As love beat strong within our tender hearts
So as a warm breeze went through our hair.
We shared a warm kiss under a sky of stars so bright.
Feeling the passion
Felling the love
Lips to lips
Eyes to eyes
Not letting go
As stars lit up the sky more and more.
Enjoying this time and passion
And as we broke off our special kiss.
We walked hand in hand.
And made many wishes upon the star.
One for us to be together for life

Daniel Franklin

A thought of romance full of love illusions
Beneath the star-studded skies, I feel your passion.
Your passion for love and your passion for poetry
This was how you have met a certain and humble me.
I am a woman lover of stardust glitters.
You're a man who loves the magic of its sprinkles.
We dream of walking hand in hand in the lushed field of love.
As to feed the lyrics of our hearts, we're so glad.
I am a woman enchanted with my dreams and passion.
I never knew I could write the other side of my soul's tune.
But as you come to me, my pen graciously dances with romance.
Under the starlit of love, we kiss as we're gifted with a chance.

Helen Sarita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCRATCH

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE