ENDLESS LOVE

 Love that never stops...

You are my hon and no other one

You're my soldier; you're my man

When you looked at me with your smile

I felt you had melted me in a while.

When you kissed my lips for the first time

You've snatched my heart, and our souls bind

I can't forget you wherever I go

You are in my mind in anything I do

I dreamed one day I could see you again

I missed you and our past; I always imagine

Years had passed, you're still the content of my heart

I tried to find for you no matter I became vain

I only want to know if you love me still

Since if you do, to shun you, I never will

But when I found you, I was gratified and surprised

You showed your longing by hugging me so tight

You told me that you still love me that much

It was a perfect night, and we were so glad

I shared with you the story of my life.

My sacrifices, my pains, and all my strive

I never knew that behind the distress that it caused

I found your love back to me; I thought I had lost



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE