TOLERANCIA

 Buenos días soy Helen Sarita de Filipinas. I am honored to be invited to the second virtual international poetry event by ART for CHANGE for human values. Felicidades!! You have a brilliant platform to showcase international poets, and I am positive that this bridges our distance and will connect us towards our dreams of peace and unity worldwide. Mi gratitud a estas dos personas Juan Carlos Chavarría el Director de General of ART for CHANGE y Hermana Clara Sánchez  el gestor Literarion de Cultura


Aquí está mi poema por el valor de la tolerancia


Tolerance


A virtue of versatility and persistence

With a heart to embrace the difference

Wheresoever we are in this world, we vary

Ubiquitous, people have a distinctive way


There may be good and maybe unpleasant

Some are genuinely kind near or in a distant

Yet some are innately obnoxious, who rant

Which are challenging to interlace their brand


What can we do to make this world in peace?

What can a mere me contribute to this race?

I am a Filipina, brave, resilient yet imperfect

But my failures won't make my dreams quit


You can discriminate, belittle, or judge me

I have a tolerance for embracing what it may

Watch me swing like a versatile bamboo tree

To execute the spirit of peace and solidarity


Here I am raising the flag of the Philippines

We may be in agitation but full of optimism

We pray that we all have the outcomes of our efforts

We have tolerance as we have unselfish endeavors


Muchas gracias por ver y escuchar




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE