AFFIRM WITHOUT TREPIDATION

The Lord is my shepherd, never has to fear life

He sets me beside still waters, I no longer strife

I have no time to lament relying on His great plans

I am truly delighted, I nearly savor His abundance


He's a good shepherd, cares about all my hardships

He equipped me with armament to face adversaries

He nourishes me by providing such an intense strength

He let me rest, my life will never again be wrenched

I unfurl my heart to return back to Him the glory of love

I continue to walk with joy though I'm wounded and hurt

I lack nothing, I roam with marvels with a spirit so glad

As God is great, He saves me through His mighty blood


He uses my life for others, I affirm without trepidation

He compels my life well as he loves me without condition

He won't let me go astray, He paves the path for me ahead

I have to obey and accept, He has plans that I need to lead






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE