STRENGTH IN MY WINGS

Never doubt with our steps toward our destination

Be enthusiastic on this trip we take with exhilaration

Be ecstatic with His love, be satisfied and delighted

There's heaven ahead beckoning all of us, be thrilled


Never doubt our journey with our omnipotent Lord

We are an instrument being the light and the salt

We have a giant God who will guide us and exalt

We will never be famished if we keep our trust


My heart says:

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want

He wants me to execute His extraordinary plan

I am rich with His goodness further and beyond

He brightens my life like a star, in the galaxy I bond


Surely my spirit is going to communicate with many

Surely it'll infiltrate the abyss of their cores day by day

Surely, I have to humble my life, as it's a living testament

Surely, I can leave my past life full of worldly sentiment


For God begets strength to my wings as I continue soaring

Why do I have to ask for more, if God is my everything!



I want to lead full of humility in my heart

That all is fair for me, 

I exalt everyone here in this prayer group

Those who are yet hesitant to open themselves

Those who have unspoken prayers

Those who are still observing 

And those who feel that the Holy Spirit speaking with all of us


na hindi ako mawindang at being a leader masaya akong magpakumbaba

na bigyan mo kami lahat ng truthfulness in our hearts

dahil kg sino ang magpakumbaba ay siya ang ipataas

At kung sino ang magpataas ay ipababa ng Diyos





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE