REST IN THE SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY

I dwell in God's shelter, and I'm trustful to His will
I let him be my refuge and in my emptiness, he fills
He's a strong fortress when I am faint and weakened
He is my stamina no matter how hard my challenge

Surely God will cover me with His shield of love
His faithful wings will be my guard and rampart
In my nightmare, I can call His mighty name
And the evil will sprint, never will come again

I trek the narrow road and have Him on my side
The trees in the wilderness bow as  they allied
The narrow passage keeps safely my every step 
I have no fear; I'm safe to tread behind the cliff

No power of the enemy will overtake my strength
I am trustful under the shadow of His robust wings
I will trailblaze the path for others to take respite
Our Lord will comfort us, He will rest our stride



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE