INSPIRING JOURNEY

When I was young, I gleefully waltzed to the music
I moved my body gracefully and relished its magic
I felt good that I didn't waste time being happy
I tasted the sweet heaven in my own selfish way

Yet God has a unique and wonderful plan for me, 
He wrenched my life through distress and misery
I shared my spirit about how I dealt with my burdens
No matter how heavy, I journey life with resilience

I faced gales, yet like an eagle, I soared high bravely
God's given strength upholds me to evolve endurably
Whatever typhoon comes my way, I am determined
God is my only stamina to heal the wounds and mend

No matter how narrow the road you and I are paving
We may stumble and fall, yet let us keep on moving
There is a big reward in heaven unto us is waiting
Any decision we may have, beseech it comes from Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE