IF TOMORROW WOULDN'T COME

If  the ensuing day wouldn't come 

And this moment will soon be gone

Ponder the walk that I patiently tread

To journey with forbearance wasn't dread


Remember the purest smile on my face

That I wore day-to-day with extensive grace

Contemplate how I maneuver my sentiment

To embrace this world vast of resentment


If the sun wouldn't radiate its existence

And the moon wouldn't show its presence

Gaze me as the unseen stellar of darkness

Fantasize my sweet, captivating brightness


If this world  may continue its evolution

You can perceive my existence in the notion

When my life's chapter comes to its climax

Scan my every page and have my soul unbox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE