THE HEAVY DROPS OF RAIN

How heavy were the drops of rain in an early twilight

Where you’re the content of my heart this very night

My thoughts splash when we’re young and innocent

How are you? Do we feel the same at this moment?

 

Do you still remember the rain that we both savored?

The cascades of our tears were so much controlled of

We were full of worries about the destiny of our love

We couldn’t accept if the mighty above split us apart

 

But we failed our dreams to be together for a lifetime

Tell me your stories, that why you became not mine?

Our fortune did not go with the blaring of the breeze

Where are you, as time flies fast, you left me in a craze

 

Did you just forget me easily in all those passing times?

D’you only take for granted the promises we entwined?

But why that still now, I am haunted by your shadow

What this feeling is? My heart is still bound up with you

 

Can you hear these heavy drops of rain? I wish you do!

Feel my love greatness in your deep fantasy  through

Let my face be painted into your illusion, and reminisce

Relish in your greatest depth how intense this feeling is

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE