COME DANCE WITH ME

#DAY1verseadaykeepsboredomaway

My body trembled with the searing music of its tune
Gracefully relishing sweetness, pruning its gloom
Steps getting fast, and body waves are getting bold
Come dance with me, celebrate its conquest unfold

Express with the gestures as my figure waves
I show them the glamour of my body language
Steps that will define my sweetness and grace
Smiles that conquer madness and abhorrence

Come dance with me in this magnificent show
Be agile and enjoy the rhythm of high and low
It shows tenderness, adapting the science of law
Draws positivity, while its negativity, we throw

Unpleasant emotions that we controlled to exhibit
We hide it back as we don't want to cause anguish
It's a sweet pain stored in our most eminent depth
Let us waltz and sway to broadly ease our breath!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY FIONA MCVIE (June 2016)

SUBSTANCE OF LOVE